Thursday, April 21, 2011

My little girl with a creative spirit


A proud momma moment!   I have recently decided I needed to get better at getting cards out for events.  I used to be so on the ball with cards, never missed birthdays, anniversaries, etc.   And why send a card when facebook and emails make it so much easier.   So, time for a change!  
We were down in the basement making a present for Q and U.    The kindergarteners had the wedding of Q and U last week.  (Which I think is the cutest thing ever).   So, I got the paper out and we made them a wedding card.    We also needed to make a thank you card for some friends from Lauren that did some nice things for us.  So, she created her own card, with a little bit of time from me on the sewing machine.   I was so excited for what she came up with.    If I can teach her anything, I hope it is to use her creativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment