Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Old Wooden Chairs


Hello all, it has been a while!   Life has been crazy the last few weeks.   I really can't tell you where the nights and weekends go, in a blink, it is time to get up and face the day again.  What do you think of this crazy weather.  One day we are watching snow fall to hitting the golf course in less than 24 hours..   Weird. I recall an interesting post on Facebook that this person thought Mother Nature was suffering from a multiple personality disorder.  Something was going on.   I guess that is spring in the Midwest for you!  

What do you think? These old wooden chairs were garage sale bargains a few summers ago.   I think I spent $3 for both.  They started off with more paint on them, but have weathered dearly.   So do I re-paint and re-distress them and what color?   White was good for awhile, but now I am ready for a new color.    I kind of think I want Robin's egg blue for one and mabe red for the other.    Kind of thinking geraniums and bacopa for the baskets!   Give me your opinion!  I would love to hear some ideas!  

  

1 comment:

  1. I like to keep the old white color and let the flowers do the talking. I also like to hang little signs or a wreath on them depending on what I plant. I do like your color choices too though (just sounds like too much work) :) I rarely re-do anything I just let it get really junky and get rid of it AND BUY NEW JUNK!!!

    ReplyDelete