Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Card Making

I love creating cards.    I found some fun paper on a garage sale a few weeks ago, and as I always do, I wish I would have bought more of it.  So, I will make the most of every last scrap.   I decided I wanted to include my sewing machine in this project.  I hope you can see the stitches in the photos.    Not sure how this hand me down machine of mine will handle too much paper.  I think I sew better with paper than material.  But, let me tell you how much fun we had.    Lauren thought it was pretty awesome too.    I think I am creating a little card making monster. 
These are little gift bags.  I stitched the paper and then glued it to the front of the bag.   
Then I made some greeting cards with the same paper and some fun tickets with various words from Tim Holtz and butterflies with my new punch that I love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment